Turquoise is a color that transcends all design styles and trends. Because this color has both warm and cool undertones, it can work with most other colors and can instantly create a calming atmosphere in a room.
This color has proven to help those easily distracted, focus, collect their thoughts, and be more productive throughout the workday.
If the thought of painting your entire space this tranquil color stresses you out, have no fear! We have listed a few of our very own favorite turquoise accents that will compliment any room and help you ease into this color at your own calm, cool, collected pace. Relax…its all smooth sailing from here!
LtoR(top to bottom):
1. Let Ro Sham Beaux’s Malibu Beaded Ceiling Light-Turquoise, made from sustainable materials, add that extra island touch in your home. This striking design that mixes artistic elements and modern style commands attention with the greatest of ease.
2. The Tennyson Linen Stool in Turquoise from Arteriors Home is stunningly detailed with nickel studs. Functional design is accented with fluid curves in base. Provides great extra seating in living room in this beautifully calming hue.
3. Ro Sham Beaux’s Ananas Lamp in Turquoise allows you to artfully light any room with its stylish lines and stunning detail. Great for any neutral area that needs an extra pop of turquoise.
4. Worlds Away’s Handpainted Zebra Wastebasket and Tissue Holder in Turquoise is chic, cool, and just plain fun! These colorful metal accessories are sure to give your powder room or spa just the pizzaz you’ve been looking for, and is always guaranteed to bring a smile to your face.
5. Made Good’s Wade Velvet Tufted Mirror in Turquoise is luscious and dramatic! Thick, plush aged– velvet is deeply tufted with hidden buttons. A truly special mirror that we know you will love.
6. We couldn’t leave out Made Goods’s Cara Shagreen Cocktail Table in Turquoise. This visually captivating cocktail table with its antiqued mirrored top is guaranteed to reflect the overall sense of calm it brings to any room.